Reviews (1,217)Great streamer and seller. Has what you are looking for and more with super fast and secure shipping. Great Sellers and great value thank you for the great cards 5⭐️ Thank you for the giveaway!!! Amazing as always!!! Loved all of our princess cards! Thank you ! Really do appreciate both of you everything is always well packaged and shipping is very fast! Thank you for an amazing giveaway Thank you for an amazing break with amazing cards Great host and break! Thank you 10/10 I really really appreciate you both . you all are amazing people and no how to treat people. I want to thank you so much. I love my cards. Everything arrived in great condition ty for the Givvy appreciate you! Came very well packaged and shipping was very quick ! Thank you once again 😊 Amazing cards!! I love them!! Thankyou sooo much! Fast shipping too! 5 star as always. Cards packaged great. Thank you. Cards arrived in great condition. Fun show. Very nice. Gotta hits today fast shipping took only 2 days to get to me thank you guys very much would come back to this stream for sure thank you again ☑️☑️☑️ Super fast shipping! Thank you! Thank you, no issues, great packaging and prices, great seller Shipping was incredibly fast and I was extremely happy with the card I received. However, when sending customers the proof of shipment, I would highly recommend not showing other people's name(s) & addresses for privacy reasons. I appreciate and I am sure other people appreciate the proof of shipment photos, but I can see some getting upset that their personal information is also being sent to other whatnot users. Thank you so much for my cards!! Loved your show! Fast shipping and great packaging!! ✨💕