Reviews (281)Great items and great seller!! Fun show and she tries to source items requested from viewers. Such a great piece! Very well packaged. I am absolutely thrilled with my tree.Going to look beautiful with my Christmas decor.Thank you Remarkable and likeable seller. honest through and through! ships items quickly and packaged well. You will be well satisfied with this seller perfect transaction every time from this seller Lauren is truly the best!! She has the most beautiful, high-quality pieces and is incredibly knowledgeable about Dept 56, Lenox, and so much more. I wasn’t even a collector before I stumbled upon Lauren’s shows, but her knowledge, passion, and genuine love for these sweet pieces completely won me over and inspired me to start a collection of my own!
Her shows are always so much fun, and she has such a wonderful eye for finding the most unique pieces. Everything I’ve purchased from her has been exceptional. Whether you’re a seasoned collector or just starting out, I cannot recommend Lauren enough!
Thank you for sharing your passion with us and making collecting so much fun, Lauren!! Beautiful item securely packed. Awesome seller my go to for all Department 56 items. Wonderful items and great seller!! Love her show, it’s so fun!! Beautiful item love the color awesome seller to work with!Enjoy! Thanks for always coming to my shows. 🎄 Cute!
Thank you for coming to my show 😄 My nephew is over the moon with the Peanut lights - thanks for helping make me the best Aunt ever! I love my stuff too ;-)Glad he loved the lights! 😄 I'm intrigued by the tall sisal Hedges. Didn't know they existed. Packaged well and arrived quickly. Glad you got such a cool Dept 56 item 🎄 Everything is always packaged so wonderfully. Amazing seller fun to watch your shows. You always have such a beautiful presence about yourself. Thank you for all your hard work and harvesting such great items for your online community! Great items and great seller! Great items and great seller!Thanks for coming to my shows! Great items and great seller!! Lauren always includes a fun surprise as a thank you in her shipments. It's so sweet. 😍 Thanks for always coming to my shows! 😄 I love the ornaments and came in original boxes. Shipped safely. Thanks. Thank you for your purchases! Okay, it's weird but I have been wanting this Cracker Barrell ornament. 😍😍 very nice item, packed with great careThank you for your purchase! Gorgeous piece. I've added many items to my village this year so at this point I'm trying to be deliberate about what I get. I did not expect this piece to be so pretty. I'm very pleased. Items from Funny Farm always arrive sooner than expected. I love the super organized shows. Packages are always very well packed and shipped timely thank you
Thank you for your purchases 🎄🎄 one of my favorite sellers. friendly, responsive and ships quickly while wrapping expertly. highly recommend