Reviews (473)Great experience with this seller! The card was exactly as described, shipping was fast, and I really appreciated the thoughtful extras. Great, friendly person to deal with. Would definitely buy from again!
The cards even had brand new mags and plastic covers on them. I will be back to buy again. She is one of the good sellers on this app. I highly recommend. Easy to work with, great deals, and good variety if cards!!! Thank you came in perfect condition. great seller with really good cards fast shipping i would definitely recommend this seller to any card collector will definitely be buying more asap Always great items shipped fast Awesome is all categories!! Thanks a metric ton! Awesome giveaway, appreciate it!!! Got more than expected! It is truly appreciated! Great host with amazing quality to show. BID/BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! 😎 excellent show... will definitely be a frequent flyer on her show. love it !!!! Good deals. Shipped well. I do reccomend 😁🤙🏻