Reviews (523)Thank you!! My cookbook arrived safe and sound!! I love this so much 😍! Can’t wait to wear it during Christmas time 🎄 Well packaged and quick shipper
Super fast shipping in great packaging awesome seller
Exactly what I was looking for! love everything, as always!! one my very favorite sellers! 💖💖💖love it when you come and hang out with me 🥹❤️ Even cuter in person! Thank you! beautiful towel, fast shipping LOVE my new sweatshirt 🫶🤗 absolutely LOVE! I had one of these already thay someone sent me as a gift and now I have a set! thank you! 💖💖💖 Great packaging and super fast shipping. Awesome seller!!! Love it so much! Great packaging and an awesome seller ☺️🫶🏻 Thank you✨ SHES EVEN BETTER IN PERSON EEEEK!!!
I KNOW GIRL!! prettiest Tiffany stained glass ever 😍 so glad she arrived safely ❤️ super cute givvy necklace. thank you 😊 Solid whatnot seller whom I’d buy from again. Cute item, fair price, and fast shipping with protective packaging. A+. Shipped fast, arrived safely, everything as described! Thank you ❤️ Super cool show with unique items, great packaging and awesome experience. ! very happy, fast shipping , nicely packed! ;)