Reviews (131)The bags in this shop are amazing! The seller is absolutely wonderful and thoughtful. Highly recommended Perfect!! So happy with my wallet. Great seller. Will definitely be back for more Beautiful bag at a great price! 😊 Stunning and very unique bag! Thank you! Wow. This bag is even more gorgeous than it appeared on the show! It is so soft, so beautiful, and in perfect condition. I had initially bought this bag for someone else, but I’m thinking I’m not going to be able to give up this beauty! lol Christmas is a long way away…I can find them another bag! :) Thank you for a great deal on a great bag. I’ll be watching your shows again in the future! Great seller! Great products! great seller and very satisfied with items.😊 Item arrived quickly. Happy with my purchase 😊 Item was just as described by seller during live, wrapped and packaged very securely with good shipping. Thanks 😊 Exactly as described and even better in person! Thank you so much! 🥰 Literally the cutest wallet ever ! Thank you 💛 Really appreciated the separated packaging of the purses in bags inside the box. I didnt even consider how the project purse could potentially pass on the cigarette smell to the other purse but you certainly made sure that didnt happen. I've purchased from several sellers that pay zero mind to how they package. Thank you for the added effort 😊 love the bags ❤️ Everything arrived in pristine condition!!! And at such great prices! I can’t wait to buy another bag! 🫶🏽 Beautiful bags as always! Gabbi sources some great bags and at great deals! She’s so pretty! Thank you! I absolutely love the coach strawberry bag! Thank you so much for shipping so quickly ✨💖 Love love my purchases, just beautiful ❣️ Always such a pleasure shopping with you, tysm 🥰 This bag is going out with me. I’ve never seen another bag like it. Ty so much. Perfect. Beautiful bags with matching wallets! Tysm Gabbi! Always great deals shopping with you 💕💕💕 So happy with my purchase! Beautiful piece at a great price. Thank you Love the mini case for jewelry or pills. Darling. The wristlet is in giftsble condition and the bag is such a good vintage bag. Ty. Love it all