Reviews (137)Great first experience! My books shipped the very next day even tho the show went on well last midnight. They were packed safely and came in whst looks like new bags. The show was great too. Felt like you were hanging out with a good dude that likes comic. Will def be back Book arrived very well packaged. I'm happy with my purchase! Nicely packed, delivered quicker than I anticipated.. I will for sure buy from him again 🔥🔥🔥 Fantastic giveaway! I collect Xmen Sentinels and that’s uniquely what i got as a card. Loved it! Will be back to make additional purchases arrived quick and in great condition. Accurate description of items. fast and secure shipping. awesome condition of products, highly recommend Absolutely friggin amazing!!!! Shipper super fast. Packed very well. 100% recommended Books came as described but got shipped in a envelope with no extra protection and got shoved in a mailbox luckily comics weren’t damaged Great pricing, books looked fantastic… I would rather them be packed in cardboard comic shopping boxes rather than a cardboard envelope but they showed up in great condition. Thank you and I’ll see you again 🔥🔥🔥 Condition of books was a lot lower then expected especially on the pre bid xmen didn’t see any condition issues on stream nor were they mentioned
Happy with my purchases, looking forward to getting my other purchases. Great comic! Arrived fast, secure and beautiful! Delivered nicely packaged and not damaged So happy to start off my Appleseed comic collection with such a near mint 1988 copy. Definitely looking to buy more from this seller!! Received the book in great condition and in a timely manner.