gabesgoodgoods
Gabe's Good Goods 
•
<1d Avg Ship
•
1 Sold
•
No cancellations or changes once purchased. All sales are final. Everything is preowned.It all began with a passion for a cozy space that grew way out of control. Like most collectors, I found myself in a cycle of buying and replacing things that I found in thrift stores. You won’t find me doing back-yard DIY projects. No chalk paint, no half measures, no “customizations” that disrespect the rare materials that are used in the products I sell. I passionately believe that preservation of the goods, especially of high-quality goods, made with high-quality materials, is of the utmost importance. I am doing my best to play a role in ensuring that the materials from the species that we sent into endangerment are preserved, restored, and respected. Thank you for joining, and supporting me on my journey to save and re-home all the Good Goods, and rare materials that we love so much. I hope that eventually I can furnish your home with the product of my passion.
Message