Reviews (47)I am literally soooo obsess! She’s so cute I cannot wait to wear her everywhere 😭🫶 thank you again! seller was so sweet and shipped fast 💜 loved my new coach wristlet she's such a lovely host and so sweet ☺️ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Loved it! 🥰 obsessed i love her sm!!! thank u!!! So cute thank you so much!!!🫶🏼 Ty sm so happy with my order!! Fast shipping great packaging🫶🏼 Thank you so much 😊 will definitely be back 🩷🩷🩷 Absolutely love it! And super fast delivery!! everything went so smoothly!!! She was so sweet and the shipping was extremely quick!!! Thank you so much 100% would purchase again 😇😇💝💝💝 Thank you so much, and my 2 year old love the mini coach bag!! Thank you so much!! An amazing giveaway! Gorgeous bag! Sweet seller ! My sister kept the bag as soon as she saw it 💗 Gab packed it perfectly!! Still had the tags and everything I love it so much <3 highly recommend buying from her! Got my wallet today! I love it! Thank you ! Love the bag so much 🩷 it’s so cute Love your show will definitely be back your purse 👛 was great quality thank you so much shes so kind, so helpful, and has amazing inventory 🫶🏼🫶🏼 love my new coach wallet !! Shipping got delayed in transit, I’ll give some grace because I understand that shipping can be varied because of weather conditions. But, my giveaway was a dark colored powered foundation. So, it’s not useful for me to use. I’m thankful but some advice I have is pls to get next time a givy that can be used for anybody. 💗 Thank you. Hello, thank you so much for your message. I sincerely apologize for the shipping delay 🫶🏽 I do my best to ship orders the next day, but once the package is with the carrier, delivery times are unfortunately out of my control. Regarding the product, I selected it because it can be used in multiple ways, if it matches your shade, it can be used as intended or even for contour. It is a $20 value item, and I always try my best to provide something worthwhile. I truly appreciate your understanding and your support. Thank you again 🤍 Friendly seller and amazing deals! Loved all my items 🩷