Reviews (1,319)Thank you for my GORGEOUS vase shipped quickly and OH SO CAREFULLY! Much appreciated, I will be back! 💖🫶🏻 Beautiful packaging as always and accurate descriptions. Items arrived same as shown in live. Love the little cat figurine I got! She has such great pieces and the shows are so fun to watch. I never would have thought I’d purchase a wooden swan but when I did, I purchased a stunning one! Even bigger and better in person. Also, that vanity tray was the biggest one I’ve seen! Will be perfect in my guest space! Amazing finds, even more of an amazing human!! love Kim and her eye for details and unique, beautiful antiques!! Could not recommend her enough!! AMAZING CAMEO super rare salt and pepper shakers!!! The best inventory always Lovely Fenton bottle, wrapped incredibly well! Thankyou! Lovely brass fans, they are great!! Arrived perfectly and super well wrapped! Great seller, great packaging, GREAT descriptions of call outs during lives. Go check out her shows she has great items! Packages pretty and exactly as shown on live- GREAT SELLER! Beautiful and well packaged I wish it had a little more finish on it. But I’ve decided to embrace the copper underneath. Arrived well packed. My favorite whatnot seller! Beautiful items at great prices and thoughtfully packed deliveries that arrive in perfect condition. I received my Little Boy Blue picture really quickly, and he is absolutely adorable! 💙 I was definitely bummed that I didn’t get the little girl that went with him, but I had to tap out once the bidding hit $78. 😂 I just couldn’t justify going any higher. I’m still so happy I was able to bring him home though—he’s such a sweet piece! Got a chicken cover dish from this seller. It was even nicer in person. The colors are very nice and it is in excellent condition. If you are afraid to bid on something breakable, have no fear this seller packs fragile items like no other. So happy with my items purchased. Enjoyed your show very much. Love all your pieces. Thank you 😊 Loved your show!! Love your energy!! Your items are great. And all items were well wrapped to keep safe. Ty Kim is such an amazing seller! I bought a tea kettle with a dent in it and she clearly stated it was there before I bid on it. She is always transparent about callouts or any other damages on items and her packaging is top tier. I bought a mini metal cat frame and she bubble wrapped it up like it was no one’s business! Always satisfied with Kim! 🤍 She knows her stuff ,lik fun very kind and very lovely. She’ll enjoy her show from start to finish. I highly recommend her.that show