Reviews (27)Always excited to see one of your packages show up on the front porch!!!!! Always the best finds around and so much care taken in the packaging 😍😍 🫶🏻 gorgeous dream amethyst I especially love the high polished finish on the beautiful spheres I bought thank you so much All the bracelets are beautiful! Everything was perfectly packaged and amazing deals as always! Will definitely continue to be a loyal customer for this seller!!! The most amazing pieces on this app!!! I love the unique options and for the price point, you really can't go wrong with anything she has. Will definitely be back for more!!!!! 💜✨💜✨Love love LOVE my Amethyst Bundle!!! Thank you so much…and thanks for the freebie!!!🫶🏾✨🫶🏾✨ Fun show. The host is fabulous. Quality of crystal's are amazing 👏 Absolutely the best!!! Fast shipping, phenomenal prices, and wonderful show! I highly recommend!! The products are even more beautiful in person!!! I am definitely buying again! Thank you so much!! 10/5!! Oh my gosh what an awesome seller! Packaging was awesome and safe. Interaction was awesome. Overall just a great experience. Thank you so much!! And our pieces are beautiful. A+++++ Great items love them all Awesome seller. Great transaction!!!!
Thank you! BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you so much for the amazing deal!! Beautiful item love bracelets and a beautiful turtlesTysm, glad you like everything! Look forward to seeing you again soon.