Reviews (183)My go to for vintage variety, especially vintage coffee mugs The basket arrived packaged well, and in perfect condition!!! Everything arrived safely and sound. Package very nice as well. Awesome ! Great seller! Thank you Beautiful baskets! Wonderful seller! All items were packed very securely and arrived in perfect condition. I enjoy Gail’s shows-she has great items reasonably priced! Thank you for the giveaway!!!! 💕 Beyond happy with my new items. Thank you for everything!!!
Looking forward to more of your shows. 🥰 A favorite seller with great inventory. Will definitely buy again. Such a cute little piggy old cutting board! I love it ... arrived well packed. Many thanks ! Thank you! Love my beautiful cards!🥰🫶💖💖 Beautiful card! Thank you so much friend! 5 stars for my Aunt Gail 🥰 Very well packaged and super quick shipping. Great Giveaway! Thank you! I absolutely adore my new llama family and thank you for the givvy too! Thank you so much! This basket was received in perfect condition , and in a quick, timely manner! I am very very happy!!! Awesome seller ! Thank you !
Bookmark & follow wonderful shows Thank you for the giveaway
My delivery was fast and everything was great! She’s such a nice seller! 🙂 I’m not exaggerating when I say my mouth dropped open when I received my package. The items were perfectly wrapped and in pristine condition. Thank you!