Reviews (13,907)Thank you for the giveaway. What a great show. Fast shipping always entertaining will be back to shop again thank you very much. Received, very cool! Thank you! Thanks for the sweet slab givvy 👍👍 super fast shipping and thanks for the extra geiger! I knew it had a crack fromshow notes but nice gesture! Omg I love my water drop tysm and packaging was on point ! thank you so much again sir Awesome giveaway I will say! Shipped right out!! Need a good show and some damn good finds !! Here is your guy !
#1 and it’s not even close !!! Trust the host !!! Always the best ! Fastest shipping and best entertainment money can buy ! Book mark this guy !!!
thank you for your generosity gg. much appreciated Thank you, Galadon and thank you,Sugsy I appreciate and will enjoy this. Nice slab.🙂 fun show as always, and thanks for the added gift. a really nice ink pen Holy cow! Thank you for the amazing cameo slab!!! Thanks, always a great time in your shows! thank you sir !! still the only place I feel comfortable playing stupid games !!