Reviews (388)awesome streamer banging cards tysm 😊 givvy cards are perfect, I love all of them, I'm obsessed with all the cards I bought! thank you for such a great deal and always doing the most enjoyable streams! Amazing as always with these guys! Super speedy shipping and cards were perfect, thank you again! Omg love my lil charmander so much and thanks for the freebie for out bidding….myself🤦🏼♀️😂😂 Great as always! Fav streamer on here! :) Won a free givvy, seller took the time to notice my username and give me a vulpix card ❤️ Great seller - quick shipping and fair pricing on all the cards Amazing prices, fantastic service and really cares about getting you the cards your hunting lovely chill stream! thank you for the givvy card, another perfect choice! 🥰 always looking forward to the next stream! Arrived fast and well packaged as always! Love all the cards :) Really Happy with my order as per usual! Really appreciate the jiggly! :) Excellent streamer, fast and secure shipping. Would highly recommend and buy from again! lovely chill stream :) I enjoyed the game at the beginning and seeing so many pikachu cards! speedy shipping, and I'm suuuuper happy with my adorable sylveon figure 🥰 another super stream with the best host! amazing card selection, and I'm hyped I won three packs :) as always, looking forward to the next stream! Always an enjoyable stream with great cards 10/10! Always an enjoyable stream with great cards 10/10! Won a buyers for the first time too, Ace 10 squirtle which was an amazing surprise. Always an enjoyable stream with great cards 10/10!