Reviews (115)A+++
Fast ship and cards packaged well… much appreciated At first coming into gangacrowz I tried to play it smooth. I mean was I wearing the right colors? What happened to Pookie anyhow? Well he made me feel at ease. I am writing this because he knows where I live. He is a nice guy and I would recommend him to my sister if she existed 🤣🤣🤣 appreciate the purchase 🫡🫡🫡 Great cards, shipped fast & secure. Great seller. One of my favorite sellers! Awesome cards and great prices. Fast and secure shipping. Great cards - Awesome seller! great packaging, quick shipping, very happy with my purchase. thank you! Phenomenal seller. Amazing cards at super fair prices. Shipping was fast and packaged extremely well. Absolutely cannot wait for the next stream!!!! A++++++++++++ Sweet person and nice cards! Wish they would have came in top loaders, sell gotta save on shipping i get it. Some do some don’t Great overall experience on stream and cards were packed safely and arrived on time. Great Seller! Awesome cards and fast shipping. Thank you sir! Great Seller! Will give you good deals and will work with you! Also Great customer support! Will definitely be back! nice cards great deals. thanks Appreciate the nice cards! Thank you! Super fun stream and extremely fast delivery! Thank you! Great show, great seller! Will be back!!! A+++++++++thank you for your purchase 🫡🫡🫡 Thanks for the dope cards !! Appreciate it ! Will def be back ! Great cards and even better guy! just an awesome dude thank you!