Reviews (589)great packaging and awesome noodle givy Beautiful Halloween outfits! Tysm to Angelica and mom 🩷🩷 So many amazing fits. I have a hard time not buying!!! You have my support always! Even if I’m not there. Let me know if you ever need a mod. Happy to help!! Fast shipping-item just as described-thank you very much! Amazing fall and Halloween fits!! Love you and your mom being silly together!!🩷🩷🩷 Love your fits and live streams! Super fast shipping too! 🩷🩷🩷 These are so cute and very well made! Shipping was super fast too!
love Angelica’s overalls!! 😍 Fast shipping !!! Amazing seller!! Love watching shows Angelica and mom are super sweet 🩷🩷 thanks for my new clothes. I absolutely love the handmade dresses and overalls Absolutely thrilled with my order. Love the patterns and quality stitch work. She was able to ship the same say and it arrived in 3 days from CA to OH?!? Plus she gave me a free fit, thank you so much, I love everything. ❤️ Cutest prints, I’m obsessed!! 🩷 It’s perfect 😍I loved the Oogie boogie overalls both your mom and you are so sweet 🫶🏻 Always beautiful and such a fun live stream! Definitely will buy again and again!! Super sweet and talented seller!!!
She has tons of cute prints sonny angel outfits and they are well made🫶🏻
Thank you so much!!!! Angelica has the cutest prints ever! ✨🫶🏻 The quality is amazing. You can really tell how much care and attention to detail goes into each piece. I absolutely love everything! Adorable sonny handmade fit