Reviews (58)Absolutely amazing cards, Appreciate you as always. my grandchildren can't wait to see what they might next time. And thank you for the givy, its greatly appreciated, because its going towards an amazing cause. Chat if you read this review please follow if you are not already doing so and make sure to bookmark any shows that he may have posted chat its greatly appreciated and you never know you may just be the one to find or win that very special card that you've been looking for. So remember follow, bookmark and share the stream if you are enjoying it with your friends and followers. It truly means a lot, because it not only helps the algorithm but it helps the stream as well, and that is greatly appreciated 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲 Perfect seller! Fast shipping, would absolutely recommend. Fast shipping which is amazing! Perfect seller! I always get the best items from this show! The shipping is super fast and the cards are always packaged very well!!! 10/10 recommend!!! Thank u mica it means a lot Super happy with the purchase and the givvy!! Shows are excellent! Thanks again!! Very happy overall with everything! Shipping was extremely fast and product was in great condition! Very pleased! Appreciate the givy ty ty, I also appreciate the Cooper Flagg cards , wish all of the cards I purchased would have made it to me, but i understand that things happen and no worries whatnot took care of me refunding me for the card that didn't make it. But all is good and the Grandkids are extremely happy with the cards they got. so we do appreciate you 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 The show was great!!! Shipping was fast and the card was in great condition!!! Very pleased overall with everything about the transaction!! Thank You Said he was running something so prebidded then ran a trash card asked for refund but did not give me oneThat is not what happened at all I said if I get a lot of people in the room I will run a rc wemby at $1 and we didn’t get a lot of people so I didn’t run it so why are u just review bombing me and not sending me a message I ordered 5 cards and only received 4…1 wasn’t isn’t the right card I had bought had to ask whatnot for help I wouldn’t recommend buying from this kidWe’re sorry to see this review, but we do want to clarify that all 4 cards included in your purchase were provided with your order. We take every order seriously and make sure purchases are fulfilled as sold. We would never intentionally short a customer. We also wish you had reached out to us directly before leaving this review, as we would have been happy to discuss any concerns and try to resolve any misunderstanding. We appreciate everyone who purchases from us and always strive to provide a fair and positive buying experience. It says u only purchased 4 items Very fast shipping came in perfect condition thanks! Great guy, amazing deals! Shipping was insanely fast, and overall he runs such a cool stream 🙌