Reviews (3,780)it was good fast shipping and well taking care of the cards It was a break I didn’t hit nothing but instead of bulk he send vintage card which equal the value I spent on each buy Was very excited to receive thank you garys_pokemart Great stream! Cards arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you! honestly kinda sad i thought i was buying the whole pack. I’m sorry you felt this way, we do hits only on delivery unless asked before hand, because it does counter balance the weight of the package, so I apologize I didn’t ask before we shipped your stuff out! thank you so much order arrived Great stream with cards you don’t see often! My card was shipped quickly and arrived well packaged. Highly recommend! 💣The best vintage pokemon! Wow! Wow! Wow! Love the stream and I was so close to a zardy! Exceeded my expectations and hesitation, THE BEST pokemart! Super good care taken in my packaging and shipping, 100STARS!✨✨✨ Awesome streamer. Excellent cards. Thank you thanks for the givy great pack.