Reviews (36)Thank you! Exactly as expected!!! Always packed well and shipped quickly! Thank you for the giveaway. Always enjoy watching and getting great deals on all your shows. Awesome show, great coins and silver to buy and even had a live scorpion on the show haha will buy from this show again! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ New seller, but you’d never know it! Awesome deals, great communication, fast shipping and items packed for war, and everything showed up exactly as promised. Then I opened the package and found an extra thrown in just because—that’s how you turn a first-time buyer into a repeat customer. 🔥 Definitely a seller to watch. Get in early before everyone else figures it out! 💯🪙 THANK YOU! Best first show i’ve ever seen!
Thank you so much for the givvy!! I really do appreciate it. Great shipping time and packaging! Arrived quickly and well packed! Thank you! Congratulations on an awesome first show. Thank you for the V pickles and the extra mercury dime I purchased. You are a chill seller with a good variety of products at fair prices, fast shipping.