Reviews (25,427)Great seller. Great cars. Thank you. great seller. fast shipping and outstanding packaging Items came in perfect. Good fast shipping! 10/10 Thank you 🙏 glad your back Great show loads of variety, items came well packaged and delivered quickly ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Delivered faster than anticipated Packaging excellent condition amazing. Most definitely recommend and buy again off gatesconsignmentllc.Thank you Cody much appreciated. 👍 Excellent once again from Gates, items came well packaged ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ top notch packing. good selection. great deals Great show once again ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ The packaging was amazing. It took care to wrap each loose tractor. Thank you! Great Lot of Random HW and 'stands. Love the invoice! Came fast and was well packaged. Thank u Well packaged, exactly as described, fast shipping. 5***** Seller! All items were as shown during auction, packed with care, and shipped quickly. TY for the truck!!! Great seller! My gosh the awesome selection of cars never ends lol Fast Shipping !
Great pieces for your collection !! I appreciate your understanding. After the confusion that I created, I decided to keep the car. In the midst of everything I found your service to be excellent in every manner. Thank you!