Reviews (107)great seller and fast shipping. thank you geanna5_hook_and_jewelsSeller
thank you Todd. Love my items! Fast shipping! Thank you so much. geanna5_hook_and_jewelsSeller
Thank you Gina. hope to see you again. Amazing Seller!!!!! She has an Awesome attitude and sells really nice pieces. If you are not doing business with her you should be. Thanks again Geanna.geanna5_hook_and_jewelsSeller
tysm for the kind words Thank you so much. Love the little goodies A+ Awesome! My surprise made me cry 😭. That was so incredibly thoughtful and blew me away. No pun intended 🤣 Thank you!! 🙏 the ring was just what I was looking for and it was so beautiful geanna5_hook_and_jewelsSeller
so happy you found what you was looking for! quality goods. good vibes. fun time. Thank you for the givvy! I absolutely love it! So happy with my new ring!!
Thank you 😊 geanna5_hook_and_jewelsSeller
you are very welcome Great quality items. shipped safely and quickly. Bookmark her shows and go. You will not be disappointed. Friendly and funny seller. Has great items and great prices. Would buy from again 🔥 Awesome. Love f bomb. Thank you very much I absolutely love my bracelet, Geanna. So glad I finally found your show and I will be back.geanna5_hook_and_jewelsSeller
so happy you love it! Great packaging very happy with my purchase!geanna5_hook_and_jewelsSeller
yay. thank you for hanging with me