Reviews (77)Thank you so much. My son is going to love the Charizard art board! 💜 Everything came in pristine condition. Prices are more than fair. Streams are always a fun time! Thank you! Love the new board can’t wait to hang it with the rest of Always love every thing I get Lovely couple building a fantastic community. I keep telling them that they keep finding cards I want that I never knew existed 😅😅😅 it brings tears to your eyes because of how awesome these boards look. just amazing! Just in awe! I appreciate the intention/effort put into this stream and community, they are a great couple with the best vibes! The cards were packaged with care and arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Conditions were all pretty much as described if not better. They also have some really dope art foam boards. I'll definitely be ordering some in the near future! Geeked out customs bringin the heat again! 🔥 make sure yall tune in Fun awesome streamers! Check them out! Great people, great streamers, great cards! Love them definitely check out one of there streams! 🔥 amazing as always! I do in fact keep coming back for more! thank you so much!!Yay! thank you! We always love to see yall! Love love love everything can’t wait to hang up this up next to my charzard I'm so happy you love it! Hands down one of the best people on this app. Awesome giveaways, great deals and amazing hosts! Love y’all! Thank you ❤️❤️❤️Thank you for the love! and you have an awesome stream yourself my friends...so everyone check it out! Love the card and the jumbo foam card is absolutely great already have it hanging on my wallSo happy you love it! thank you! Awesome, honesty and very caring people. Will definitely be buying more !Thanks so much! we try! It's all for the love of community! look forward to seeing you again! A great couple who care more about the chat and audience then they do the prices etc. just wonderful people with bangers!Thank you! and you have awesome vibes and good times on your stream to my friend so everyone go check him out! they did it again folks. they are just SO GOOD!mr. and Mrs. Klaus here.... lol 😆 We just giving folks lol 😆 love you friend! WOW...is not enough for the quality of the custom printed 2×1. it is BEYOND AMAZING! I got one for my child for her birthday but come Christmas time I KNOW what im getting my son. thats just on the product. VENDOR is truly one to keep supporting they have amazing showmanship, deals,givys and great atmosphere. truly thank you and keep going! So happy I could design something for you and look very forward to designing something new in the future! Amazing sellers!!! Everything was packaged securely and arrived quickly. My cards were clean. Great deals. The art boards were beautiful even better in person. 10/10 will continue to buy here!!! Yay! Im so happy thats what we wanna hear! thank you! Impeccable packaging. More secure than Fort Knox. Thank you!I laughed so hard at this... Good 👍 im glad my packing skills are superb. I always want yalls cards and prints to get there nice and tightly!