Reviews (64)great figure and great packing. 100% recommended seller.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 A+ Seller , good deals good packaging appreciate that ski🫡 Figure and accessories in great condition just as shown and described. Very safely packaged and fast shipping. Seller very friendly and helpful. Very satisfied with my purchase. blessings ty so much greatly appreciated u Great bundle deal. Packaged awesome and shipped out quick. Thanks! I really appreciate the great deal hopefully we can make more deals in next live 🤙🏽 Excellent packaging, came in great. Thanks again Fast shipping I appreciate it, bro. Awesome figure.🔥🔥 Very pleased with my purchase Great deal. Packaged awesome. Fast shipping Super fast shipping great packaging great deals 💯‼️ Fast shipping , Honest seller, Great deals TY!
Well packaged, fast delivery, and great figures! Come shop with GEE! RBF APPROVED! great figure. arrived on time. Great deals wide variety I appreciate it my friend I’ll be back fast shipping and great packaging! thanks again heatski 🔥🔥🔥 Figure in great condition just as pictured and described. Very safely packaged. Fast shipping. Seller very helpful and friendly. Very satisfied. Great seller! Figures were packaged very securely and was shipped quickly. Highly recommended. A+++ one of the nicest dudes on whatnot! 💯 Great packaging, great condition, will definitely be doing business again!