Reviews (200)20/10! Bangers in great condition and super fast delivery! Love these! And the stream is super fun to be a part of! Wife and I love the cards! ahhh shoot here we go again. lol super nice, funny and friendly seller. Best couple on WhatNot!!!!Love yall!!! Packages always packed secured and fast shipping!!!! Super kind, great shipment timing, and amazing customer service! Thanks again for the cards. They all came in looking great This couple is so nice and kind they always give you the best deals when piling and buying bulk. Was surprised to see each card was hair tied to 2 cardboard pieces. Would definitely buy again. Albedo!!!!!! And shelltear!!!!! Thank you for the card that I got from you I really appreciate it Epic giveaway!!! Truly and awesome seller. Packaging was outstanding! Really well protected. Thank you so much once again!!!! Awesome proxies thanks!!!! came quick and great condition! I got my cards and I gave her hers Fridge is getting more and more thank you so much. I love your giveaways. Well, I still believe it was all a lie until I opened that package and saw all those cards thank you I’m going to leave the Lulu in impulse’s fridge for now until I move I forgot about this my fridge did get some dark chocolate lol Thank you for the giveaway I really appreciate it