Reviews (547)great product and cute givies Thank you for the givvys! Love your shows 🩷 Absolute sweetheart of a host ❤️
I even recived a beautiful flashy lab tumble as a gift. I love my bookmarks. Thank you Very informative and helpful! Thanks for the little extra in my box. I got the sweetest givvy, stickers and a bookmark. This seller is awesome! Thank you for the "fun" bundle 🤣🫣 thank you for the givy. enjoyed your show. thank you so much for the thank you stickers i love them! your packages are always so sweet and thoughtful i always look forward to them! Amazing as always thank you!
super cute stickers and i LOVEE the kitty bookmark great selection! fun show. sweet seller. great shipping. highly recommend this seller. ♥️ thank you. I'll be back! Everything arrived in great condition! Thanks so much! The items arrived safe and well packaged. Seller is friendly and always has a fun live sale. Love my earrings, little clear quartz sphere, and floating cube. Thanks girl! 🫶🏽💕 got it in yesterday thank you for the giveaway ♥️💯 This custom bundle was amazing! I appreciate the personal touches and extra surprises.