Reviews (246)Im in loveeee w my nails !! Tysm ! Thee 3.0 and above Queen ! Fast shipping and quality nails as always! I annoy her trying to find what I like and she’s patient until I find the perfect sets. Lol I will definitely shop again! ❤️ Chefs kiss! Adore your nails luv!! Literally perfection!!!! Amazing seller and top notch quality!! Gemini has some of the best styles and variety on the app. Items came packaged nice and thoughtfully! Thank you! Thank you for an awesome shopping experience 🥰 AMMMMMAZING SELLER AND QUALITY!! love my nails, Thank you for holding that pair until I came back for it - that's rare! Also thank you for the free lollipop - lol. 😊🥰🩷 always always a great time on her shows. nails 🔥 , host awesome, vibes ✨️ 👌.... of course my water nails are amazing 👏🏽 🤩 👌 I absolutely adore this woman and she has the most gorgeous nails! LOVE!!! Crazy fast shipping! Thank you 💙💙 Everything is gorgeous and my son eating the lollipops right now 😂 Thank you for my fantastic items. Everything arrived safely and well packed. the best nails on the ap! She’s the best!!! Always love my order! Gorgeous nail set! Arrived in perfect condition and was shipped very fast. Tysm! 💕💕 Thank you for the set of nails! They are my style for sure! Not to mention my favorite candy!! 🩷🩷🩷🩷Thank you so much! 100/10 I’m literally having a hard time deciding which pair of nails to put on from her because they are all GORG! Absolutely love your shows. Always pleased with my purchases. Thank you. Everything I get is always perfection!! I love her and my nails soooo much! 💓💓💓💓 fast delivery and all items are on point Wow when I tell you these stickers are so beautiful! Thank you so much!!