Reviews (22)A bit disappointed as I got in contact with the seller as when I received my items I didn’t see a code or a authentication code etc I got in touch it’s been probably like a month now and she told me really kindly that she will send me over the authentication for it and haven’t heard from her ever since which is making me think this isn’t genuine purse and I must of got scammed There was more damage on this handbag than described in the live. The handles are completely shredded and this was not described. Hi, i apologise you feel this way, had you of messaged me I would have resolved this for you. I try to show every aspect of each bag and purse when I’m on the live. I checked the video receipt and I see I had mentioned this. Thank you for your feedback though. Have a nice day absolutely beautiful items, thankyou x thank you l8ve them and purse and necklace xx Hi 👋 received my item abd absolutely delighted. Thank you 😊 Jayney xx Quick delivery, arrived safely. Thanks 🥰 Brilliant seller 🩷 great items 🫶🏻 friendly and really entertaining 🥰 look forward to your next show! Thank you ☺️ xxx