Reviews (741)Always LOVE everything I get from Em! It’s always stunning and comes so quickly plus she’s the sweetest ever🫶🏼🥹 Love all my rings!! Such good quality and super cute🤩 The cutest stacker ring to add to my collection! Amazing vintage goodies from my girl! she always has the best stuff from vintage to modern. Such beautiful jewelry!! Will definitely buy more 🩷 Such a sweet seller, her shows are refreshing to tune into! Plus she has beautiful jewelry All my items are even more beautiful in person! When I say that this piece that I got was beautiful on screen but even more so in person I am not even sure you can understand how real this is. I was shocked at even being able to grab this. Em always has amazing vintage pieces that a lot of the times are missed. You not only have to be in her shows but also follow her on IG for sneak peaks of her amazing finds. In love with my necklace and earrings from Em! The heart necklace is a perfect stacker or stand alone and the earrings can dress up any outfit!! 10/10 seller!! Bookmark her shows for sure 😉 So happy with my purchase!! Thank you! Amazing inventory and great seller. Thanks Em! Beautiful earrings! Love Emily she’s so sweet and always has gorgeous vintage pieces. Em is literally the sweetest sellers with the most beautiful vintage and modern jewelry!! I love my necklace even more in person! Definitely bookmark Emily’s shows! 10/10 recommend this wonderful seller 😉💕 I was so excited to get the pieces in and they are even better in person! Stunning necklace, thank you! This was my first time buying from EM and let me just say WOW! The necklace I purchased is absolutely stunning, the piece is timeless and I immediately put it on. She also put great care into packaging and it arrived so quickly. Thank you, I love it 🖤✨