Reviews (139)Elizabeth and Heather are family Never disappointed with all the beautiful clothing I get from Elizabeth. 🫶🫶 Another fabulous purchase. Ladies do not miss this wonderful show. 🫶 I love my sweater and Elizabeth and Heather are a fantastic team!! Thanks for the great deals!!!!
Shopping with Elizabeth is truly such a soothing and peaceful experience. Her shows are relaxing, stress-free, and filled with so much love, kindness, and positive affirmations. You can genuinely feel the positive energy throughout the entire show. Elizabeth makes everyone feel welcomed, appreciated, and beautiful. Not only does she have an amazing clothing, but she is a beautiful person inside and out. Shopping with Elizabeth feels like a little escape from the stress of everyday life. 💕✨ Absolutely love the jeans and the shirt is amazing too beautiful love everything ❤️ just the cutest vest ive seen! greay seller, i appreciate you🫶 So cute! It’s getting time to wear the cute sweaters , shackets, etc… Absolutely love Elizabeth. She runs an amazing show and is an amazing person. 🫶🫶 Love everything I get from Elizabeth. She has a huge shop with lots of great items. She is also one of the kindest people on this app! Our vibe tribe!!! Love Elizabeth and all her amazing items!! This top is so cute!!! We just love Elizabeth and Heather!!! Thank you so much. Love my bundle!!!!! What a great Seller an Host!!😘😘❤️ Great Seller and person!! Love watching and shopping here!! 🥰🥰 This jacket is 🔥🔥. Thank you for the great deal and amazing show. Elizabeth you are amazing 🫶 I loved everything I got! The jacket with snap closures, the overalls that are slightly oversized, in the best way! A zip jacket that I know I will wear on repeat. Thank you so much! Oh Emm Gee - the pants 😍😍😍 - the jacket 😍😍😍. enough said. already wearing my fancy pants. they are adorable and they look so cute on. Elizabeth is one of the few places that I know I can find my size. Perfect. Always has the best items. Love everything and fast shipping ❤️❤️ I love everything!! Thank you!! beautiful overalls! fit perfect! tysm for the super fast shipping! 💕