Reviews (66)🍠🍠🍠🐐georgetown_sports_cardsSeller
W review Oh my goodness literally the best seller ever, his shipping team really does a amazing job, don’t listen to anyone who says this seller is not good🇮🇱🍆🥜🍑🔥 great product fast shipping Didn’t even send the card I bid on. When I contacted the seller they said their partner was messing up orders but not to worry because they’re not partners anymore. There’s something very shady going on here. Buyers beware. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER georgetown_sports_cardsSeller
It says the card was delivered on June 4th after a delay in shipping for Memorial Day. I don’t know why the order wouldn’t be there other than the buyer giving a false review, but the cards were shipped and marked as delivered 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🎉🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🤔🎉🍒🍒🍒🍒🌮🌮🌮🌮🥐🥐❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 My cards came in in good condition and were not damaged
Received one card that I bought but the other one apparently got mixed up with someone else’s packagegeorgetown_sports_cardsSeller
My shipping person must have messed it up . I am not part of the shipping process and am not in control of what cards are shipped to you. Great cards, Great seller. Looking forward to buying more. False advertising, when I confronted them about it I was blocked, be careful when buying from these guysgeorgetown_sports_cardsSeller
When my business partner took over the stream, he made multiple mistakes that should not have happened and he took the end of stream buyers givvy away. I kicked him out and he is no longer with me. It is not my fault that my partner was an idiot.