Reviews (11)Wonder seller on this app! Amazing items that come exactly as described and packaged immaculately! The lil extras were so sweet! Thank you!!!Warmest thanks sweet Nicole! Graciously appreciate your kindness and support!!! 💗🫶💕 Such a wonderful transaction all together! The show was nice and seemed like you were shopping with friends. Very homey feel! Products are great! Love them! Looked just like shown in show. Well, even better! Packing was amazing! Very well thought out. Shipping was fast with no hitch! And the givey!! ❤️ It was wonderful! I felt so special receiving and opening this packaged ❤️ thank you so much for your kindness! A++ I will be ordering again! Ellen, I am speechless. What a beautiful message to see this morning! I sincerely appreciate your kindness and I am so happy that you loved your gemz! Honestly, I just try to treat my buyers like the special folks you are because without you I have no business and I know what a privilege it is to have someone not only join a show but actually choose to stay and it they purchase, it is amazing!! Enjoy everything and happy early birthday to your granddaughter! 🎂💗🫶 A+ transaction ⭐️
Lovely jewelry items 🌸 just as described
Thank You for the giveaway/gifts 💓
Meticulously packaged and shipped timely. I highly recommend Gerisgemz 💓🌸⭐️Martha, you are a sweetheart and I graciously and genuinely appreciate your kindness! Enjoy your gemz!!! 💗💕 Arrived quickly and packaged well 💖 love my little rooster 💚 Thank you for the candies too! ✨Thank you so much for the lovely review! I sincerely appreciate your kindness! 🐓💕 Very nice items. Thank you. Thank you so much Barbie!! I sincerely appreciate your kindness! 🫶 The kindest seller on the app! Thank you for my new “Gemz” 🩷Awww!!! You are so sweet. So happy to have caught your show and see your beautiful face which matches your beautiful heart!! ❤️ Beautiful set!Gracious Thanks Sandy! Enjoy everything! 💕 Beautiful items & the sweetest seller. Perfect & quick shipping! Highly recommend!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Awww!!! Warmest thanks Lex!!!! 💕 Great communication, nicely packaged, and items are absolutely soft and adorable!