Reviews (366)Nice card. Packed well. Shipped fast. Thank you. item came very fast and in great condition Awesome family fun!! super fast shipping! Awesome people. Great breaks. Pulling 🔥 all the time! Great stream and community thank you, very much appreciated I don’t leave reviews often. I’m going to today. What a great seller and host. I skunked and he knew how much the chargers mean to me and he threw in a beautiful Herbert card. Thank you very much. gerrish_fam_rips_n_hitsSeller
It means a lot to me that you took the time to review. Can’t wait to see you in upcoming shows and hope to pull more fire!!! Sick Marvel card! Thank you! Great breaks. Family fun. A+ Awesome family breakers. Def will be back. always a great show and somehow all ways got the nukes and bling i didn’t know about the giveaway so that’s a plus can you go higher than 5 stars? great packaging and fast delivery thank you Great Family Great Breaks. always fun