Reviews (1,587)Excellent!@Thanks for your repeated business Love my box of goodies. Thank you sooo much. Will be back! Glad you were happy! Come back for more! Lovely show great buys Tysm ❤️ Ty for the wonderful givey! Thank you so much I appreciate everythingHappy to have a great customer and you have also great items! Always a happy customer 😉Happy to have such a great customer! Happy with my purchase. Item as described. Fast Shipping! Great seller +AAAAASo happy to have you as a great customer! Happy with my purchase. Item as described. Fast Shipping! Great seller +AAAAA Happy with my purchase. Items as described and shown. Fast shipping. Great seller +AAAAA I loved all of the little things I bought. I’ve been wanting several of them for a while. This was a great way to get them economically! loved the red leather outfit!!!!every thing was cute friendly seller good prices tysmGlad your happy - Come back for more! Great seller!!! Thank you so much! Thanks for your repeated business! Love my purchases!! Thank you!!Thanks for your repeated business and your a great seller also! Loved everything I bought thank you so much 🩷🩷🩷Thanks for your repeat business!! I’m so happy with all the dolls I got from you. Thank you so much. Beautiful Doll and Great Vintage doll clothes!!! Thank you!! 😊 Fast Shipping!! I'm So Happy with Everything I purchased! And it all arrived quickly too! A Special thank you for the fun buyers giveaway! It's Beautiful! Thank you Very Much! My Doll,
Thank you so very much for having me in your Show, your show is not only amazing but your product and your shipping was excellent…
Stay Strong,
Sincerely ,
Tdgflower/ Zsa Zsa Great seller. Everything exactly as described. Careful packaging. Fast shipping. Would highly recommend. Absolutely love my doll and outfit so much. Thank you Fun shows. Everything exactly as described. Careful packaging. Fast shipping. Excellent seller.