Reviews (3,562)Love all of my order. Thank you for the givvy. I can’t believe I won 3 giveaways. LOVE them all! Wearing one today Thank you for the giveaways
Amazing merchandise
So enjoyed your show
Thank you again Obsessed with my new earrings and bracelet! Super fast shipping and the cutest packaging. So happy to have finally caught one of your shows. Thank you so so much, can’t wait to catch the next one 🫶 Absolute 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 and a LUXURY buyer's giveaway. Literally the best. Of all time. Love adding new gems to my jewelry collection and the Gina’s are the best of the best. 99.9% of my jewelry is from them and I keep coming back for more. All my pieces are durable, super cute and make the perfect additions to my everyday and special occasion outfits. LOVE my bracelet. Thank you so much for all the givvys! 💕 The freshies are my favorite. Thanks The Gina's 💖 Thank you for more amazing jewelry pieces and amazing givvies! The custom box and packaging was all so nice too and shipping was fast! Will of course be back for more! 🫶🏻 I love all my pieces. Thanks for the givvy!! Great prices for beautiful jewelry! Thank you! Great pieces and your packaging is amazing🤩 Love all the items and the mystery jar and bag were so fun to open!! Thank you Gina’s for everything!! Love the order super fast shipping and love the new packaging just didn’t get the two givy in it, ohh well Love all my pieces as usual. The Gina’s never disappoint and continue to always have good pieces! Thank you ladies 💛 Absolutely love this, I never take it off! No tarnish and exactly as described. I will buy all my jewelry from here for now on My first time buying jewelry and the styles were so cute and quality was surprisingly very good. Packaging was 🤌as usual. Thank you so much Ginas!