Reviews (18)Loveeeee my jeans thank you Love all my new jeans! They all fit perfectly, thank you!! Friendly seller, beautiful crystals and great prices! Great items!! Arrived perfectly. Thanks for a fun show!!! 1000% recommend her! She has great deals and good inventory. I had such a great experience buying from this seller! The crystals were absolutely beautiful and even better than I expected. They arrived carefully packaged, in perfect condition, and you can tell a lot of care went into the order. The quality is amazing, and each piece is unique and gorgeous. I’m so happy with my purchase and will definitely be buying again. If you’re thinking about ordering, I highly recommend giving this seller a try you won’t be disappointed! Absolutely love my earrings thank you so much! Cute items! The vintage jeans are so good! Thank you for the givey! Great deals and great seller! Very amazing love my order!KIERRA, thank you so much for your feedback! It seriously means so much to me and I’m so glad you gave those crystals a new home. I wanna offer you 15% off your next order, the next time you decide to stop in. ❤️