Reviews (533)I love my item, thank you so much!!! Another GREAT order from this wonderful seller! I love her shows, her unique finds, her laid back style and she is surely delivers pure doll joy in every box!
A+++++ great doll furniture can't wait to set up a doll room Such a fun box to open! 🤗 Best that whatnot has to offer!!! Best stands on whatnot!! Thank you and love your shows! As shown, great price and well packaged! absolutely love whenever I get a box of treasures from my favorite Ghoul ✨💕 I cannot sing enough praises! the shipping the packing the handwritten notes the LOVE ✨💕✨💕✨💕 Outstanding as always! Everything is always packed with love and care, amazing show vibes, best ghoul ever 💜 The signs are adorable and perfect, very excited to add them to our shows. The LamaTama has made his way onto my work desk and makes my day a little better with every nod, I LOVE him. Thank you so much! It is really cute overall but the tall piece doesn’t really fit into the stand base.Hey! I’m so sorry you didn’t have a good experience. My poles are meant to be somewhat of a tight fit into the base, to account for wear over time. A wiggle to the left and right & it should go right in. If you do decide to purchase from me again in the future, please message me with any problems. I’ll always make it right. If you need me to show you how to put the pole in, feel free to message me as well! <3 so well made im OBSESSED. I love everything so so much and thank you so much for the keychain!!! youre literally the best! So cute packaging and wonderful hand made zines!! Super funny seller! My package came packaged with a lot of care! Such great quality I’m so excited to add these to my display! Thank you! 100/10 recommend this seller! 🫶🏻✨