Reviews (207,820)Shipping is my only issue happy thanks guys fast shipping and well package Thank you for the giveaway, i appreciate it a lot! Thank you for the giveaway, I appreciate it a lot.! So cute! And smells amazing worth it for my 10yr old! Overall great experience. The packaging was well. The fragrance smells great. Thank you. as always this shop uses very deceptive show practices. they hold things close to camera to make it look bigger, they swap out sizes and don't mention it. they even wait until item is live before saying set price. never swipe first. always always zoom in and be 100% sure before you swipe as they will not cancel. Package arrived protected. It took almost 2 weeks to get it though. It was some USPS's fault but it took a few days for USPS to recieve it also. Would only recommend if you were looking for a good deal on cologne or perfume and not in a rush to get it. Thought I had purchased the 3.4 oz but it wasn’t. Still nice product. Just need to focus with this seller communicates fast. Great purchase and seller All of you guys are fun to watch! I buy all the time from you Khair Confection by Paris Corner is my absolute obsession and this is already a backup bottle for me!
If you love Kayali Vanilla Candy Rock Sugar, you NEED this as it's an amazing affordable alternative but honestly I think it stands on its own. It’s the perfect floral fruity gourmand.
The opening is so delicious with juicy pear and light whipped cream, sweet but not too heavy. Then it blooms into this dreamy heart of cashmeran, jasmine and ylang ylang that gives it that soft, cozy, feminine warmth. And the drydown? Heaven. Marshmallow, vanilla and sandalwood with a creamy, sweet, fluffy candy like goodness that lasts for hours.
It's sweet, warm, comforting, sexy, and gets me so many compliments. For the price point the quality and longevity is insane. Sweet girls will LOVE this. If you love gourmand vanillas, this is a must have in your collection. Already my backup and I know I'll keep repurchasing!