Reviews (16)Love, love, love your stuff! Can’t wait to get more! These are absolutely beautiful packets of ephemera bundles and lace! Love them all, thank you GG What an awesome deal on these bundles. They’re so well curated and no AI crap! I already started my new scrapbook with these. I couldn’t be happier. Seller even added a few little gifts and a handwritten note. I appreciate the attention to detail in packaging as well. Thank you so, so much! Thank you for the fantastic box of goodies! I recently bought junk journal kits from your store. The kits were full of lots wonderful items to make a junk journal. The shipping was quick, and the box was well-packaged. I appreciate it! I happened into your show a few days ago and came out having purchased a junk journal kit. I love the papers and embellishments, including several completed tags and a hidden paper clip. Thank you. I am in love with this seller’s journal kits! They come wrapped like presents and so thoughtfully curated! I am so grateful for the lovely package and can’t WAIT to shop with you again! Thank you!!!! Perfect. And she supplied something extra with it.