Reviews (766)always amazing deals. thank you, one of my favorite sellers Best show!!! Awesome products, amazing prices and fast shipping!!! Thank you for all the great products and deals!! Glad I found you!! Amazing products and deals! Well packaged! ❤️❤️ Got all my great products. Love your show. Love the buyers appreciation. Great deals. Love your sugar scrub from a previous purchase. I am also a Gigi. Another fantastically packaged shipment! 📦 shipped fast and arrived in perfect condition! 🫶🏻 Thank you for all the great deals. Items recieved, well packaged. Another one of my best sellers! Thank you sooo much! PERFECTION AT ITS FINEST!!!! QUICKEST SHIPPING ON WHATNOT🙌🙌🙌 Amazing deals on products I love! Thank you for my great purchases. Need to try the sugar scrub and will get back to you. Quick shipping! Great deal! Everything is always as described never any issues I love all of my products. The eos body cream just seems like it has been used due to no inner cover and cream around the outside in the threaded area and a little as discolored. Great deals and fast shipping, Seller is a BOSS. Gigi always has the best bundles!! Love everything so much, thank you! Got all of my amazing purchases. Love this seller. She is great. Quick shipping and packed well. Will be back for more. All items came and are amazing. Well packed with quick shipping. Love, love, love this seller. Will be back for lots more. Thanks for the awesome buyers givvy. 🤩🤩 I love everything thank you!! great seller, amazing products at amazing prices 👏 amazing products, thank you so much