Reviews (64)lovely stream, thank you xx love the free mat and ABSOLUTELY love the duck and the tyrunt Just the sweetest streamer on this app, she is so lovely and I'm super happy with my cutie pokemon cards 💕Thank you so much 🥺 so glad you like your cards!! Great streamer! Brilliant surprise sets🔥 well packaged and fast delivery 👌🏻 amazing card. was a little bit bent but it fine Oh no! I’m so sorry that happened to me, pop me a message I’m happy to offer a replacement :) Really good service & quick delivery 5 stars 🌟 Sorry For Winning All The Giveaways B2B <3No problem at all! Well done :) Great streamer, brilliant suprise sets! Fast delivery and well packaged! Brilliant service, everything came in perfect condition. Would definitely use again. brilliant great stream beautifully packed wicked fast delivery Incredible seller, so lovely, cards were packed appropriately and arrived quickly So glad you liked them! ❤️ :)
Thank you for your order! Great stream well packaged very happy thank you :) very lovely young woman. loves a sing and sells good card Thanks so much! I’m glad you liked your order (and my singing) ❤️ great stream, great seller, would recommend!