Reviews (265)Fast secure, Shipping phenomenal seller inspirational seller bookmark all her shows. She sells really awesome items with steals and deals.💕💕🥰😋 It’s always such a delight to be in Ms Gigi’s shows. She consistently brings us incredible deals. Definitely looking forward to the next show. Thank you Aundrea I love having you in my shows rather you are shopping or hanging out with us. ❤️❤️ Received my orders , tysm 💖
Everything was as described , nicely packaged and gifts 🥰🫶🏼.
Great show ! Tysm for all your prayers God bless you abundantly 🙏🏼You as so very welcome & thank you for shopping with me. ❤️ I hope to see you soon. It’s always fun shopping with Ms Gigi!! She has the most amazing deals. Great packaging & speedy shipping. Happy customer!!Thank you my friend for being a returning customer. Yall plesse follow & BM Aundreabear shows as well. Very pleased with my purchase every single item was wrapped and taped. She had a thank you card in one and scripture card in the give
She also put in a few extra pretty bag charms.
I am so glad that you were pleased love and I hope to see you again soon..Blessings to you. ❤️🙏🏽 Thank you so much for all the extra gifts and the special card 🙏😊You are very welcome Evelyn❤️ thank you Great show and fast shipping. Definitely will come back. 💕Thank you so much and again thank you for the encouragement. ❤️ Fast secure, shipping items as describedThank you for always supporting me ❤️ It’s always fun shopping Gigi’s Fashions inventory! She has great shows & makes sure everyone is happy with their purchases. You don’t want to miss out, bookmark & follow. Happy customer!!Thank you Aundrea for trusting me and being a repeat customer ❤️ Love all the items in the Bag!Thank you for veing a repeat customer. You and Mrs Beverly are awesome ❤️❤️ Amazing bundle deals if you haven’t shop with Gigi you definitely missing out on some good deals !!Thank you Tori for a great review. Yall go follow this seller for your smell goods. ❤️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fast shipping and secure packaging!
Gigi has some AMAZING items at such great prices! 💕 Make sure you check out her streams—you definitely won’t be disappointed. Not only is she a wonderful seller, but she’s also an amazing person with such a BIG heart. 🩷
I absolutely LOVE my pink bag for Cancer Awareness Month! 🎀👜 Thank you so much, Gigi, for hosting this special event and supporting those who are currently fighting cancer, the survivors, and the loved ones we’ve lost. 🙏🏽🩷
Such a beautiful event for an incredible cause. Thank you for using your platform to make a difference! 🎀🩷Thank you friend for supporting and helping educate a woman or man who may be battling cancer. Your purchase made it all possible. Amazing seller and human being always looking out for people as well as her buyers!!! If you're going to support a seller on Whatnot support her!!!Thank you Juan for your support because it may save a life by educating men and women on the causes of cancer and how to take care of themselves or a love one who is diagnosed. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! HIGH INSPIRATIONAL! LOVE THESE ITEMS!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR STORIES, UPLIFTING THE COMMUNITY & AND YOUR SUPPORT!!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!Thank you for supporting me and allowing me to be myself. I greatly appreciate you for being a blessing to my business. May . God bless you 💕 PHENOMENAL PRODUCTS. AWESOME SELLER! HIGHLY RECOMMEND. WILL PURCHASE FROM AGAIN. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! Thank you and so happy you are satisfied with your items. I hope to see you soon. ❤️🙏🏽 Amazing products and a beautiful host, thank you so muchThank you for your support I appreciate you. Your purchase may have saved a life as I made the donation to WOSF. 💕💕💕 A package full of goodies from Ms Gigi always makes me smile. Great prices & great packaging! Happy customer.Thank you for coming back and I am happy I can make you smile Ty♥️loved everything So glad you did friend 🧡 Thank you I loved all of my items!!! So glad you love them. Thank you Really Kind and generous seller! Such a cute junk charm. Thank you 😊 Awww thank you so much and you are very welcome. ❤️ Awesome seller, fun shows, great deals, packages with care and speedy shipping. ❤️🫶🍀Thank you my friend for always supporting me. I love watching your channel! is so much funThank you so much it is always a pleasure to have you and your beautiful wife in my show. Thank you so much for all the goodies!!! Was such a fun show and great items! Sorry for the late review was away in Boston and just got back to all my goodies 🥰🫶🏽🥳Thank you my friend I really appreciate you celebrating with me and my family on my 1K show. You are the best ❤️