Reviews (1,318)Great deals. packaged safely! Good prices and great products. Loved these packs! Pulled some pretty good guys! Thank you! Great packaging and fast shipping one of the best streamers on whatnot, thank you sooo much ,🔥🔥🔥🔥 You always have beautiful products and a great show! Packaging was very nice, got here quickly, and the cherry on top I got the gold Iono's Bellibolt from giveaway pack🔥🔥 Received in excellent condition Extremely fast shipping. All my items were packed well and safe. No damages to any of my packs. Streamers went out of his way to make everything right and is truly appreciated. Thank you 🙏 cards were fake Buyer received a booster box fresh pack that came directly from my supplier. Inform yourself on the difference in texture between English & Korean cards before falsely accusing sellers of selling fake cards. It's reviews like this that have ripped my 5.0⭐️ status away & brought me down to a 4.9 (putting me in the same boat as sellers that actually scam)☹️ I hit 2 for 3 off some free packs so I can’t complain fast shipping great packaging 10/10 recommendations