Reviews (663)thank you for such great packaging my daughter will love itgilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review. Thank you so much. I love all of my items. They were all wrapped very nicely. Thank you.gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
Thank you for the 5-star review Everything is awesome gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
Thank you for the great review Love, love, love, my melon pitcher. Oh boy can you wrap!!!gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
Thank you for the great review. We never get tired of hearing about how we package your items. All I can say is this piece is stunning. I waited on pins and needles because it was stuck in transit for an additional five days but seller was very reassuring. Thank you for such a beautiful piece. It has a permanent place in my home.gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
We are so happy the post office got your package to you. It was such a unique piece it would have been ashame for it to be lost forever. Thanks for the 5 star review. Amazing packaging and items from wonderful sellers! gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
Thank you for the great review. You know we love being bragged on about or packaging style😊 Great packaging, great items. Thank you! gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
Thank you for the great review. Absolutely beautiful. So happy. Amazing sellers. Always receive my packages fast and packed to perfection. gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
It always makes us blush when we receive great reviews from our favorite sellers. Awesome as always gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
Thank You 💕✨💕✨✨ LOVE this amazing seller and her shows!!gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
Wow!!! What a great review from one of my favorite sellers. 💕💕💕 Love my carnival glass!gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
Thank you for the 5-star review Awesome sellers with great items! gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
Thank you for this amazing review. Love the carnival glass!! Item was packaged well!!! gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
Thank you for the great review very well packaged beautiful item 💕gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
Thank you for the great review and bragging on our packaging Love it 😍 gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
Thanks for the 5 start review review Thank you for packing my item so carefully. it arrived safe and sound.gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
Thank you for the great review. everything was beautiful and the only issue i had the seller made right without hesitation. I will definitely be buying again because they sell some fantastic pieces! gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
Unbelievably happy to receive this 5 start review from you. I absolutely LOVE these and packaged so well, Thank you 😊 gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review. Super cute ornament and was packed great. gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
Thank you for the great review Again should have used one box for my 3 items and saved me shipping chargesgilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
I agree. You need to take this issue up with whatnot. Should have packed all 3 items in one box and saved my some shipping charges
I loved my white hobnail items, but my 3 small items came in 3 different boxes with max shipping of $7.75 for each item. I see where other whatnot sellers have max shipping for filling up the box with many items. 3 small items in 3 different boxes with max shipping for each, I don’t get it. I would think all whatnot sellers have the same rules when it comes to shipping and taxes.gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
I’m sorry the shipping was done that way. I thought it was strange also but wasn’t aware of what you paid. As a seller I don’t decide how to bundle the items. Whatnot bundles the orders and sends us packing slips & shipping labels. You should let them know your concern. Sorry for the issue. fantastic!!!!!gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
Thank you for the 5 stars Excellent packaging! Way more beautiful in person! Excellent deal! Thank you!gilmores_vintage_addictionSeller
Thank you for the 5 star review