Reviews (216)I'm sorry to give such a bad rating but honestly, I'm really trying to understand who would enjoy salsa on their gummy bears. Obviously, if i would have known the was coming like this, I either never would have ordered, or either asked for the gummies without the salsa. Hey there! Sorry you didn’t enjoy the snack! The candy isn’t covered in SALSA! It’s literally in the description of the show and the item candy covered in Chamoy - literally everywhere if you look at your receipt video it shows me saying what was going up and you see the item and the description at the bottom! Had you messaged me we could have resolved this even tho it’s your error if not knowing how to read or hear what’s happening during the live! Don’t see how this is our fault Creative Sticker as a giveaway 💗❤️
Loved my candy! Also my go to for a sweet treat 💗 Useless stickers. If this is the giveaway just label it as such. Waste of postage.Did you pay for it? The giveaway states not candy! It’s a custom sticker we designed we paid for the printing of the sticker and the postage! You didn’t buy anything your giveaway was FREE! I hope you find something in life that fulfills you and makes you a happier person I love the seasonal branded sticker!! this company has such diverse and appealing brand merch! I can't wait to add it to our ever growing sticker collection! such a fantastic company ran by fantastic people!! Hard pass on the stickerIt’s wild that you complain about something that you didn’t pay for! In fact we did! We pay for the production of our sticker and the shipping! Wild do better Aloha 🌺 Love cute Sticker ✨️🥰 Aloha 🌺✨️ I love it !! it's so yummy 😋 and Sweet delicious, Thank you so much. I appreciate, I recommend ordering from them again. ❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Didn’t get it Hi YUYU! You didn’t receive your item because YOU put the wrong address in. We have no control what YOU put in for the shipping address. What NOT messaged you to resolve it! You were refunded from what not. We even sent you screenshots were USPS stated your address is unknown and they attempted to contact you about it. Great Show and very knowledgeable Great seller and delicious products! A QR code on a sticker? Once again - the giveaway shows no candy I have never eaten candy with chamoy before and tried this one and OMG it’s sooooo delicious and fresh you won’t be disappointed. Order yours now. Both bags of candies did not hold a chance! They got here earlier then expected, Definitely going to get more! 10/10 super amazing and delicious the best Ive had shipping super fast and packaged with care. Will buy again definitely recommend 🙏 Great Peach 🍑 Chamoy candy delicious can’t wait until your next show 🙌 thank you ! Very good candy 💯fast shipping 🫡 I don't have it You don’t have what? Your order shows a giveaway! You received your giveaway Thanks for the sticker givvy! Just happened to stumble upon Johnnie’s stream / business.
First time ever trying Chamoy, and wow Johnnie’s proprietary blend sets the bar extremely high. Optimal mix our sour, sweet, and spice.
Besides the 5-star candy, I can tell he’s a genuine dude!
Will definitely order again very soon💙 this made me say wtf so good