Reviews (6)They came in perfect condition and love them so much 😍 Bought some CCG cards from Ginabina and had a really good experience. Everything came in great condition and was packaged really well. The cards were protected, nothing was bent or damaged, and you can tell she actually took the time to make sure everything was packed right before shipping it out.
Her stream was also really fun to watch. She kept things entertaining, had a good vibe, and made it easy to hang out in the stream even when I wasn’t actively bidding on something. That honestly makes a big difference on Whatnot because sometimes you just want to chill, look at cards, and have a good time.
My whole order went smoothly from the stream all the way to delivery. Everything showed up looking exactly how it should, and I was really happy with what I got. I’d definitely buy from Ginabina again. Good cards, solid packaging, fun stream, and just an overall good experience. Definitely worth checking her out if you see her live! 🔥🙌 Thank you so much for the pickup !!!! I need more 🫶🏼💗❤️🔥🏴☠️ Items were packed well, shipped fast and what was shown on show. Thanks. Loved the Nami sticker. Too cute. Thank you for your support rkath! And I had to give ya the Nami!!! :) AMAZING SELLER!! High quality cards and the packaging was immaculate! Love love love my cards!!You’re the best!! Thank you :)