Reviews (212)The coco pin is so gorgeous thank you so much!! One of the pins I received was a scrapper. Thin, no nubs and bad quality compared to authentic. Love this seller must watch show Love this seller great deals
Pins always in great condition and always come fast
Love all my pins! Fast shipping Thank you. Hope to get more great pins soon.
Love my pins and thank you for my first wave b 🫶🏻 I’m not happy with my pins
I have my pins checked when I buy them and a couple of the pins are fake not sure if they trade and got fakes but there was more then one that was fake love love the host they are so energetic and funny! Im a first time buyer and i think they got me hooked!!!! love my purchases !!!! love my items! Sooooo cute!
Love the hosts they are funny and very good at getting you to swipe!!! They keep you entertained and engaged! Will buy again! Thanks Most underrated show on whatnot!
Prices - more than fair
Vibes - immaculate
Music - no notes 📝
If you’re not in this show you’re missing out.
Great condition, amazing choices! Fast shipping! Great deals and fast shipping! Thanks! Very fast shipping packing was great thank you so much will be buying again
I love opening your packages because I know I’m going to get SO MUCH bubble wrap. Those pins could withstand a tornado! I love it!! Thank you!