Reviews (1,371)Thanks for my bead therapy session and beads 🥰 Everything came quickly and was packaged well. Will definitely buy from here again. Thank you the pen kit and doorable and free gift Love everything I purchased and the beautiful box it came in!!! So much fun on your shows. Thank you Awesome seller! Loved everything in my order! Thank you so much! I can’t wait to use these on a pen. Very happy with my purchase. thank you Very happy with my purchase. thank you One of the sweetest sellers there is. She always has interesting shows, is very kind and positive. Aww thank you so very much girl. Love having you hang out. Giveaways are cool!!!So glad that you were happy hun :) Love all my stuff. Thank you so much. You were quick to ship. I appreciate you. Thank you so much I appreciate you so much Thank you for another wonderful package. It’s always so nice to spend time watching your WhatNot for great beads. Always a wonderful selection. You are the best. Thank you !!You are so well licensed but it’s you that must be thanked if it wasn’t for all of you I wouldn’t be me. The best, always great, fast shipping. Thank you Awesome again, love everything, Thank you Great merchandise, always the best, thank you so much Awesome package of goodies always thank you So glad that you liked everything