Reviews (66)Thanks for the cards, brother. Very cool. My man coming through with deals!Appreciate you as always brother!🙌🏼 Received my package quickly and it was very well protected. He even threw in an extra card to be nice ! I would definitely recommend this seller!Appreciate you to the max!🙌🏼🙌🏼 Thanks for the great deal! Highly recommend this streamer. ThanksThanks for the 5 stars bro I appreciate it 🙌🏼 Great guy great deals def coming back ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thanks brotha I appreciate you 🙌🏼 He took forever to ship my cards. He just threw my cards in an envelope and let them get beat up for the whole time in USPS custody. Did not care about me receiving cards in good shape. I would not purchase from again! Buyer beware.Check my shipping time on my profile! And every review is 5 stars! Sellers beware of this guy! He’s lying! great card fast shipping thanksThanks brotha I appreciate you 🙌🏼 Great seller!! Gonna do a ton more deals for sure🤜🤛 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thank you very much for giveaway and my purchases, with the fast shipping 💯📦🔥 Great seller and great items 💯🔥📦🚨 Very good seller and amazing deal! ty very much for the awesome cards and the giveaways and the great shipping and fast delivery great stream great seller. shipping was packaged extremely well. Will buy again Excellent seller! Secure shipping. Cards arrived in perfect condition. Great to do business with. Fast shipping, great packaging, GREAT seller. highly recommend!! was quick well packaged fastest package I've gotten on this app 🔥 Great deals, fast shipping, clean cards! fastest shipping on this app