Reviews (778)Beautiful purchases from Gino …Will definitely be buying again from him ! And what a lovely kind soul he is bless you Gino!🥰😘xx Thanks sweetie for my lil cutie DKNY...my no.1 bestie Seller you rock 💖💖💖 My favourite fabulous seller of all time! I love you Gino!! Thank you 😘 The exact bag I was looking for and Gino found it for me! Amazing every time!! Amy thank you❤️❤️❤️👜👜👜✨️✨️✨️ Love love love thank you only you I will but from Gino I adore what you do and my bags are perfect as always Beautiful items as always x excellent item's and super quick delivery thankyou 👍 This seller is a wonderful guy it is a pleasure to buy from him everyone should do the same what an absolutely bargain his prices are Gino x
Absolutely one of the best sellers on WN thank you for another stunning bag 🥰 amazing as always. lovely ❤️❤️ Lovely Authentic LV bag, from one of the few sellers I would trust on Whatnot . Beautiful bags, as always. items exactly as described. Packed well and shipped really quickly. 100% authentic seller, highly recommend ❤️ Love my snakey bag, always the best from Gino xx gino your a star my bag came today i love it thankyou thats why I buy of you youre onist and you look after your group on whatnot xxxyou made me so happy with this review! xx❤️ you are such a beautiful genuine seller with such a kind heart Gino.. I love you so much ❤️ 😍 Absolutely fabulous darling! Thank you so much. Genuine, honest seller and great friend ❤️Thank you so much, my beautiful friend ❤️ Your lovely words mean so much to me. It’s always such a pleasure having you in my shows and seeing you enjoy the beautiful pieces. You are such a beautiful person inside and out, and I’m very lucky to have your friendship and support. Thank you always, lots of love xx ✨❤️ Looooooooove my bag Gino!! Ty ❤️she is beautiful, isn't she ? thank you babe ❤️ I love Gino and Chris, gino works so hard to get us the best bags and all authentic. a true seller who you can trust xxx Lovely 😍 Coach bag, great price. Thanks Gino 💖💖💖i was quite surprised to see you winning, I thought you liked the Vintage Coach bags, but anyway.... thank you so much again for your support❤️