Reviews (1,395)I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, literally one of my favorite streamers/sellers. Thanks for the great cards. Great looking cards promptly delivered- thanks! Excellent Givvy!! Excellent Stream!!! One of my favorite sellers! got everything I ordered an well packaged great cards as usual!!! ty!!! Great looking cards promptly arrived- thank you! Fun and entertaining stream!! Awesome Streamer, Highly recommended, Great selection of oddball non-sports and all 🏀 🏈 ⚽️ ⚾️, AAA+, Thanks Girldad!! Awesome Streamer, Highly recommended, super safe shipping and handling, AAA+, Thanks!! Best seller (targeter) on the app! Can’t go wrong here. Nice cards and host. Really like the cards- great host! Quick delivery of outstanding cards! Excellent purchase! Item arrived exactly as described, packaged very securely, and shipped fast. Great communication and an all-around smooth transaction. Very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from this seller again. Highly recommended! keep up the great work!! thank you!