Reviews (3,319)wish I hit but thank you for the cards ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The Professional Givy Goblin strikes again! 👹🎁 Thank you so much for the awesome giveaway and for bringing some extra fun to the hobby. Your generosity is genuinely appreciated! Great show & great products will stop in again Sick cards in great shape with fast shipping! Thanks for being the best As a collector new to Marvel cards. I’ve tried a few character breaks and I definitely prefer singles, bundles and lots. That being said this show has very good pricing for character spins and hit a lot of really good cards. It is definitely up there with the better character breaks I have participated in. He hooked me up with some really nice football cards along with my couple character hits. And the shipping was also fast, all the cards arrived in great condition.girldaddycollectiblesSeller
Ayy!! Thank you!! Glad you enjoyed it and were satisfied with what you got. Hope to see you again!! Much love really fun break. i will definitely be joining in on more soon very soon Good breaker, lots of cards received relatively quickly. Only downside would be, I received some cards that appear to be old and damaged. Awesome! Well packaged! Will buy again. Awesome
Fast and reliable!!